The Administrative Organization System of the Township House
- In charge of the section affairs the work of the Civil Affairs Section includes self-government (including election), indigenous people affairs, land administration affairs, graveyard affairs, religion and temple management, military service, mediation, planning, mailing, archive and general affairs that are handled under the instruction of the township chief. Staff of this section will serve the villagers with the ideas of meeting the convenience of people and benefiting them.
- The work of the Social Affairs Section also includes social welfare, social relief and aid, social movement, community development, arts and culture, civil education, sports activities and others that are handled under the instructions of the township head. Staff of this section will serve the villagers with the ideas of meeting the convenience of people and benefiting them.
- The work of the Construction Section includes construction engineering, urban planning, construction management, vendor management, public utility affairs, and other work to be done under the instructions of the township head. Staff of this section will serve the villagers with the ideas of meeting the convenience of people and benefiting them.
- The work of the Agriculture Section contains application for agricultural machinery and driving license, application for invoice of business tax for use of free oil for agricultural machinery, application for cash aid in case of a natural disaster, adjustment of plans for use of irrigated and dry land, prevention of animal and plant diseases and other work to be done under the instructions of the township head. Staff of this section will serve the villagers with the ideas of meeting the convenience of people and benefiting them.
- The work of the Finance Section includes Filing of the Deed Tax, application of give tax, application of estate tax, affirmation of transfer of real estate, supplementation of tax receipts, handling of finance management, management of public property, tax paying for public property and accounting and other work to be dealt with under the instructions of the township head. Staff of this section will serve the villagers with the ideas of meeting the convenience of people and benefiting them.
- The Department of Budget, Accounting and Statistics is in charge of such work as working out annual gross budget, gross budget, adding or reducing budget, writing half-year accounting reports and accounting service, as well as conducting internal verification and budget control, statistic work from supervision level and improvement of service.
- The Personnel Office is in charge of organization and staff, recruitment, examination and placement, attendance management, the examination, reward and discipline, training and Advanced Studies, welfare, retirement pension and benefit, encouraging colleagues to participate in training to learn more professional knowledge, improving service efficiency, activating personnel system and improving the professional capacities and administrative efficiency of colleagues.
- The cleaning unit is responsible for cleaning, public health, environmental protection, refuse collection, and resource recovery plant.
- Beipu public retail market :
The public retail market in the Township is located at No. 30 guang fu Street Nan Xing Village, just next to Bang Zheng Park. It is a building with Hakkas traditional tower and a modern sense. There are 12 large and small booths in the market whose business hours are from 6 am to 14 pm.
- Beipu township preschool :
Responsible for taking care of young children in the Township
(1). Children from 3 to 6 years old are accepted.
(2). Retarded child and medium and low-income families will be accepted in preference.
(3). Admission quota: 30.
(4). Nursery time: 7:30 to 16:00 from Monday till Friday.
(5). No traffic tool is available in the nursery. So all children must be sent and taken home by their parents.
About the library in Beipu Township
I. Functions of the library
- Preserving culture
- Providing information
- Providng eduation for readers
- Providing leisure service
- Cultivating reading mode
- Enhancing life quality of the people
II. Main work of the library
- Handling books and materials borrowing and returning
- Issuing library cards
- Providing information for inquries
- Holding promotion and research activities
III. Beipu public Library is open
- 8:00 ~ 12:00, 1:00 ~ 5:00 from Tuesday to Sunday; Closed on Monday and national holidays
- The library is clear on the last Friday every month
IV. Rules for borrowing and reading the books in the library
- A reader can borrow books from the library with a library card. They can borrow back issues of periodicals and journals but not current ones.
- Anyone what wants to have a library card can apply for it from the Culture Bureau of Hsinchu County and the libraries in each town and village. All citizens of the Public of China can apply for it, but children under 12 years of age must have permission signed by their parents. Those applying for the card must take with them their ID cards, driver’s license or residence booklet.
- A reader can borrow from the library five books every time for 14 days and return them in due time. The reader must come to the library or call for renewing the books, but only for another 14 days.
V. About the collection in the library
- The library boasts a collection of twenty-eight thousand seven hundren books.
- There are over fifty kinds of newspapers and magazines.
- Two hundred and fifty pieces of video materials.
- It also collects materials about the history, culture and tourism of Hakkas people for the purpose of attracting tourists.